Jovix™ Deployment Services
Atlas will assign a project manager whose obligation will be to manage the deployment of the Jovix™ System in accordance with the defined project scope. The Atlas project manager is responsible for Atlas’s day-to-day activities during the project mobilization, deployment and initial production startup phases. The Atlas project manager will serve as the primary liaison with the Customer, assigning and scheduling Atlas personnel to perform services required, serve as Atlas’s initial representative for dispute resolution, and provide timely updates and reports on project progress.
For typical deployments, Atlas will assign two deployment engineers to administer all technical aspects of the project and ensure the Jovix™ System functions as defined in the project scope. All engineers are experts in the deployment of JOVIX™, have a strong RFID and IT background, and most have achieved an advanced degree in engineering or IT.
Specific functions of Atlas’ esteemed field deployment and implementation team include:
- Work Process Analysis
- Deployment Planning & Scope Definition
- Systems Integration Design & Development
- Jovix Server Software Configuration
- Supplier & Site Tagging Strategy Development
- Site Locations & Yard Geo-Mapping
- System Maintenance and Repair
- Physical System Infrastructure Installation
- Software System Installation
- Tag Installation and Supplier Training
- System User Training
- System Startup Services - 1 to 3 Months
- Any Task Involving Wires and Electricity
- System Infrastructure Hardware Maintenance
- Any task at a location near water so they can go fishing after the job is completed.
For more information on outsourcing options, contact us today.
Onsite Contractor Services
We provide value to contractors at almost any stage in a project. We have deployed our solution in less than one week to begin tracking over 4,000 pipe spools with a large percentage of the spools already delivered to the project site. Atlas can have every pre-fabricated component tagged and location viewable in our Jobsite Visibility Extension (Jovix™) Solution in a matter of days to weeks depending on the amount of components to be tagged. We also understand that every project and every organization is different. As such, we offer additional services that further integrate Atlas RFID Solutions into your materials management processes based on your specific requirements.
Some of the additional services we offer are:
- The development of a supplier management and RFID tagging education program for your suppliers.
- Dedicated on-site resources to augment your materials management staff and/or administer the Jovix Solution.
- Resources to quickly attach and associate RFID tags on material already at your site.
- Resources to quickly attach and associate RFID tags to material at your supplier site and/or as the material arrives at your project site.